For us, the important thing is that our clients have all the facilities they need to be able to travel with us, and we offer them the different ways of acquiring our tickets and their payment method either at our offices or from the comfort of their home.
To confirm your reservation we need the following:
- Photo or scan of your passport
A photo of the passports of all the members of your group (scanned or jpg) with: names, surnames, passport numbers, dates of birth and nationalities (all this through the chain of emails exchanged with the sales area).
- Advance of 50% of the total payment
We also need an advance of 50% of the total in dollars through one of the payment methods mentioned in the following lines. This advance is for any of our services.
IMPORTANT: All payment methods have their respective commissions and these are assumed by the client. Our staff will give you the calculation of the commission in your quote.
Option 1: Pay by credit card
You can pay for services with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Diners Club credit cards. Follow the steps below to make the payment:
- Ask your bank to enable your credit card so that you can make payments to Peru. For your security, some cards are prevented from making payments abroad.
- Then go toour secure payment siteCLICKING on the link or on the payment card icon shown in the following lines.
- Once you are in the payment form, enter the required data in the different fields according to the example and then CLICK on continue to enter your card data; finally, once you complete the payment, both you and we will receive an email confirming the success of the operation.
Note: The additional amount is 5% of the amount to pay
Example of filling out the fields in the form on our website (you can choose the language of your preference):
- Cardholder Name: Esteban(first name only)
- Cardholder’s Surname: Sisa(only the first surname)
- E-mail: email@example.com(your personal email)
- ID, DNI or Passport number: 30602228 (your document number)
- Amount to Pay in US Dollars: 00 (this amount is in dollars and according to the quote)
- Finally it will go to the following formatwhere you will enter your card details and that’s it.
Option 2: Payment with a credit card affiliated with PAYPAL
- Click on the following PayPal link:
- Make the requested payment only to this email or email:email(try to copy or write it correctly).
- Once we have the payment, we will send you an email confirming the amount received.
The additional amount is 6.7% of the amount to be paid.
Option 3: Payment via Western Union or MoneyGram
These are the cheapest means of sending money. The steps to follow are those:
- Go to the nearest Wester Union or Money Gram agent in your city, fill out the form and make the payment in cash.
- The shipment must be made only according to the name indicated in the table below.
- You will need to carry your identity document with you.
- Send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) that will be given to you so that we can confirm receipt of payment.
Option 4: Payment by international bank transfer
This is the best option for groups that wish to make their payments together, for groups with a good number of people (preferably more than 8 people). It is also highly recommended for Peruvian clients.
- If your bank is outside of Peru, it will most likely use intermediary banks and each of these banks charge additional commissions which must be assumed by the client (the exact amount of commissions we will know once the money enters our account). See if your bank can make transfers without intermediaries or direct to ours.
- Make the transfer to our account only according to the data indicated in the table below.
- Then indicate the transaction data through the chain of emails that you are exchanging with the Nativa Express sales area. Give us the following information: number, date, amount and name of your bank in order to confirm the operation.
- Please note that bank transfers can take between 24 and 72 hours and only business days are taken into account to complete. So if you make the deposit on a Friday, your deposit could arrive on
Next Wednesday at the latest.