Terms and Conditions that the passenger must take into account
Points to keep in mind before buying:
- You must verify the data declared and printed on the electronic ticket to board the bus.
- You must carry your updated identity documents during the trip.
- Any cancellation of the reservation or travel ticket must be made within 48 hours of the trip and taking into account that the passenger must cover any administrative charge, otherwise, a fine for losing 100% of the value of the ticket.
- Any endorsement or postponement of the service must be made more than 48 hours in advance. After this, the travel ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- Do not carry valuables and if so, declare 24 hours before departure and carry them with you in hand luggage at all times, assuming all responsibility for their loss or damage.
- In the case of minors who are not traveling with their parents, the corresponding travel authorization must be presented.
Terms and Conditions for the passenger
- Inform in a timely manner in case of any delay or change in the scheduled trip, detailing the reasons for the delay and an
- approximate waiting time.
- You have no responsibility for loss or damage that may be caused by the delay of the departure or arrival of the bus.
- It is not responsible for the loss or damage that may be caused to the passenger or their luggage in case of a delay or changes in
- the schedule or route due to setbacks and / or force majeure that alters the departure or continuity of the Service.
- It assumes no responsibility for damage to poorly packed luggage.
Boarding ban of any passenger
The company has the right to prohibit the boarding of any passenger if the passenger represents a threat to the establishment, the vehicle, the staff and / or other passengers. This also includes any disturbance to the tranquility of other passengers and the general enjoyment of the service. This also includes other similar reasons, and especially if the passenger:
- You are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other narcotics.
- Take weapons, ammunition, explosives or any device that represents a danger to any other person.
- Take belongings, pets or act in a way that could cause inconvenience to other passengers.
Travel cancellations and endorsements
All cancellations, endorsements or changes to the booked trip must be made by direct communication to our staff by calling our office or contact numbers and / or by sending an email to our support team.